Olivia Conway is a Master’s candidate at Northwestern University working towards her degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
Olivia believes that the therapeutic relationship is central to the healing process. She makes it a priority to create an environment that is warm, collaborative, and free from judgement where clients feel safe to explore their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Olivia is of the opinion that there’s no “one size fits all” approach to healing. She draws from a range of psychodynamic theories and techniques to help clients identify and work through unconscious conflicts, unresolved traumas, and relational patterns that may contribute to emotional distress and interpersonal difficulties.
By providing culturally sensitive care, Olivia aims to help clients:
• Foster a deeper understanding of how past experiences influence present circumstances
• Move toward personal growth and positive change
• Employ healthy coping skills and improve emotional regulation
• Explore themes related to identity development
• Develop a greater capacity for intimacy and connection in relationships
• Find peace and meaning amidst the chaos that life can bring