Eve Udesky, LMSW, is a psychotherapist focused on work with adults and older adults. She is a people champion and enjoys helping people find their way through difficult times and make impactful changes in their lives. Eve believes that each individual can develop a kind and compassionate relationship with themselves, and she enjoys being a part of that process.
Eve’s therapeutic approach is person-centered, trauma-informed, and based in psychodynamic and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) approaches. Eve also employs a mindfulness perspective and a drama therapy lens both which can deepen creative approaches to healing.
The goals of her practice are to help you:
• Heal from relational trauma
• Navigate difficult life transitions
• Deepen self-awareness and self-compassion
• Live a more satisfying and self-actualized life
• Celebrate change and growth