Nicole Schullo is a graduate student at Northwestern University completing a master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. She has been studying counseling for the past 2 years and will finish her coursework this fall. Nicole’s psychotherapy approach is trauma informed and incorporates cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), person-centered therapy, and mindfulness practices. She has experience working with children, teens and young adults. Before her career in counseling, Nicole worked as a Spanish and bilingual education teacher and has a master’s degree in World Language Education from DePaul University. Nicole is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish. She welcomes clients from all backgrounds and believes all clients have the ability to heal and achieve increased wellness.
The goals of her practice are to help you:
• Identify and change unhelpful thinking patterns
• Heal from past trauma
• Experience increased empowerment by deepening your connection with yourself
• Improve communication with others
• Develop stronger relationships
• Work towards long-term life satisfaction, wellness and joy