Cordelia Johnson, LMSW, MEd is an individual and family therapist who completed a Masters of Education at Harvard University and a Masters in Social Work at New York University.
Her psychotherapy approach is client-centered and psychodynamic, incorporating mindfulness, play therapy, and arts-based interventions.
Cordelia specializes in work with children and families, including children as young as three.
Cordelia’s background allows her specific insight into trauma stewardship and supporting those engaged in helping professions.
The goals of her practice are to help you or your child:
• Identify areas for change, growth, and healing
• Address difficult behaviors
• Establish healthy routines
• Learn mindful parenting practices
• Understand developmental stages and developmentally appropriate behavior